In John 4, Jesus interacts with the Samaritan woman at the well. She was an outcast for a variety of reasons; she was a Samaritan, woman, been married a few times and the man she currently lived with was not her husband. Theologians speculate that she was at the well in the middle of the day when she encountered Jesus because she was not welcome by the other women of the village, thus she had to come to the well when no one else was there. Yet, here sits Jesus, who takes the time to speak to her, love her, and give her mercy and grace. He connected with her despite her status as an outcast and a sinner. In the end, she was so loved and changed by Him that she ran back to her village and told everyone about Him - the one who knew all her stuff and still offered her new life. This is our heart, too, and thus we call the ministry “Samaritan Well” to indicate that all who are willing, are welcome to come and see this Jesus, and be truly loved by Him. We want to see the two greatest commandments lived out in the lives of our people and community... to love God and love others.
To Donate to Samaritan Well (and to the Webb's Ministry), which includes the ability to give a one-time gift or even create Automatic withdraws from your Debit/Credit or Checking account:
Or, if you prefer using Paypal to Donate to us:
connect with us on
Ken and kam webb
Ken Webb started as the Outreach Pastor in April of 2009 with Samaritan Well. Ken and Kam serve as Chaplains for Bandimere Speedway in Morrison, CO. Ken was a huge part of shaping the ministry before he started working full-time for Samaritan Well. Now, he spends much of his time in the Southwest Denver community loving on people, teaching, doing weddings and funerals, counseling, spiritually directing and sharing Christ's love with all those he encounters. As the Webb's raise their full support and costs, we ask that you prayerfully consider joining their financial support and prayer team (if you have not already), as God is using them mightily in the lives of others. A huge thank you to all who already support and pray for them!!
chris and corrie kozacek
Chris is the Founding Pastor, and has been with Samaritan Well Ministries from the beginning. Samaritan Well started as Realgrace Community Church in 2001, and became Samaritan Well in 2006. Chris' heart for the ministry has always been to see the broken, the hurting, the forgotten, etc... see the love of Jesus through Samaritan Well and beyond. Corrie works as the Donor Relations Manager for Samaritan Well. She is excited to serve you in this way for the ministry!
What we believe...
- We believe that Jesus loves His Church and desires for His people to be in community; loving one another, holding one another accountable, and sharing life together.
- We believe that Jesus is alive and is the complete source of our salvation.
- We believe that salvation and a relationship with God are available to all that choose to follow Him with their lives.
- We believe that God's Word is the story of His unfathomable love and His desire for connection with us.
- We believe that the people of God are unique, important, and entrusted with gifts that are to be developed and used.
- We believe that despite the differences of opinions or beliefs that we might have with others - all people should be loved and cared for, regardless of life choices or living conditions: we believe that Jesus Himself clearly demonstrated this.
- We believe in whole person salvation, that Jesus came to not only redeem the soul for eternity, but to change our lives now.
Samaritan well is...
... a 501(c)3 Non-Profit Ministry, registered in the State of Colorado and the IRS as Samaritan Well Ministries, Inc. Donations are tax deductible. For more information about our technical data, please visit our Guidestar page. Our Board of Directors have direct input on our current ministry and future ministry endeavors including accountability, annual reports, financial compensation (Board members receive no compensation), and HR practices for current and future staff.
© 2016 SAMARITAN WELL MINISTRIES.