Chris and corrie kozacek
lead and founding pastor
Chris is the Founding Pastor, and has been with Samaritan Well Ministries from the beginning. Samaritan Well started as Realgrace Community Church in 2001, and became Samaritan Well in 2006. Chris and Corrie's heart for the ministry has always been to see the broken, the hurting, the forgotten, etc... see the love of Jesus. We are available for weddings, pre-marital counseling through "Prepare and Enrich", and pastoral care in the Denver, CO metro area - free of charge (if you want to give us a gift, we'll be grateful - but we do this because we love serving and helping). Chris also serves as "Director of Field Ministry" for Youth for Christ International. Corrie serves as an "Educational Technologist" at Southeast Christian School in Parker, CO.
ken and kam webb
Field Ministry Director, Racers For christ / chaplian, bandimere speedway
Ken Webb started as the Outreach Pastor in April of 2009 with Samaritan Well. Ken was a huge part of shaping the ministry before he started working full-time for Samaritan Well. And now, he has returned to "Racers for Christ" to be the Field Ministry Director. Ken and Kam also serve as Chaplains for Bandimere Speedway in Morrison, CO. Ken will always be an intergral part of Samaritan Well, and we continue to work together on various projects. If you would like to join their financial support and prayer team (if you have not already), click here - as God is using them mightily in the lives of others. A huge thank you to all who already support and pray for them!
In John 4, Jesus interacts with the Samaritan woman at the well. She was an outcast for a variety of reasons; she was a Samaritan, woman, been married a few times and the man she currently lived with was not her husband. Theologians speculate that she was at the well in the middle of the day when she encountered Jesus because she was not welcome by the other women of the village, thus she had to come to the well when no one else was there. Yet, here sits Jesus, who takes the time to speak to her, love her, and give her mercy and grace. He connected with her despite her status as an outcast and a sinner. In the end, she was so loved and changed by Him that she ran back to her village and told everyone about Him - the one who knew all her stuff and still offered her new life. This is our heart, too, and thus we call the ministry “Samaritan Well” to indicate that all who are willing, are welcome to come and see this Jesus, and be truly loved by Him. We want to see the two greatest commandments lived out in the lives of our people and community... to love God and love others.
If you would like to make a tax-deductable donation to our ministry, you can use Paypal to do so! Thanks so much for your support!!:
connect with us on
What we believe...
- We believe that Jesus loves His Church and desires for His people to be in community; loving one another, holding one another accountable, and sharing life together.
- We believe that Jesus is alive and is the complete source of our salvation.
- We believe that salvation and a relationship with God are available to all that choose to follow Him with their lives.
- We believe that God's Word is the story of His unfathomable love and His desire for connection with us.
- We believe that the people of God are unique, important, and entrusted with gifts that are to be developed and used.
- We believe that despite the differences of opinions or beliefs that we might have with others - all people should be loved and cared for, regardless of life choices or living conditions: we believe that Jesus Himself clearly demonstrated this.
- We believe in whole person salvation, that Jesus came to not only redeem the soul for eternity, but to change our lives now.
Samaritan well is...
... a 501(c)3 Non-Profit Ministry, registered in the State of Colorado and the IRS as Samaritan Well Ministries, Inc. Donations are tax deductible. For more information about our technical data, please visit our Guidestar page. Our Board of Directors have direct input on our current ministry and future ministry endeavors including accountability, annual reports, financial compensation (Board members receive no compensation), and HR practices for current and future staff.
© 2020 SAMARITAN WELL MINISTRIES